Agatha looks lovely as she poses for the camera...You can see the nervous excitement as she knows what's coming...being my bondage toy isn't always so easy and few know that as well as Agatha...I begin with a reverse racking, pulling her legs against her hands which are tied behind her back...This leaves Agatha in a very nice position for invading her pussy, so I do...Next she is spread on our steel table...her legs spread wife at the hip, her pussy fully exposed and ready for clamps...I again rack her arms, pulling her body tight...when I fix the vibrator to her, she can hardly move at all...Then crudely bent and tied and flogged...In the final scene, she is pushed to her limits as her legs weaken from the standing spread and the vibrator works her until she is spent...Enjoy
Seducing Someone's Lesbian Wife - Charlotte Stokely and Jade Baker. Seductive masseuse Charlotte Star fucks with a busty stripper - Charlotte Stokely is Pretty In Pink. Anal cowgirls Ashli Ori! on and Charlotte Vale takes BBC while father watches. pbaw4 big tit flight attendents eva angelina and sunny leone share big cock in the airplane toilet | FULL VIDEO >. Busty London River lesbian sex wrestling dominates Charlotte Sartre sucking and fucking your big fat cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Comments
Post a Comment